Friday, January 3, 2014

quit slackin'

Happy 2014! Last month my talented boyfriend & I collaborated on this poster--and by collaborate, I mean he did all the fancy footwork and I said things like "can that be yellow-er?"--for me to put up in my room. I have big dreams and hopes but often accidentally let them go by the wayside while I waste time on silly things like Facebook and Netflix, which is something I want to leave in 2013. I don't want to look back on this new year and think of all of the things I could have done if only I had the motivation! And while this phrase is a little bit silly, it's also something I need to hear/see daily. And maybe you're like me, too. If so, enjoy! Make that ish HAPPEN, y'all! 

My boyfriend also surprised with a nice big print of this for Christmas, and a matching 'goals' list to go next to it. I'll be sharing soon, along with more photos of my new space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's good?