Monday, May 5, 2014

new vintage, or, how to dress like an Abnegation

I laughed when I told Angela I'd found another vintage jumpsuit for the shop, because I have a strange penchant for them, and she knows it--one of the first pieces I purchased when we started up was a blue, full-length, polka dot jumpsuit with pearl buttons and a lace peter pan collar. Totally over-the-top, totally 80s, totally lovable. I just can't pass up a good onesie. This one is a more minimalist, neutral piece, but still makes a subtle statement. I told my boyfriend I feel slightly Abnegation in it, which is totally the faction I'd be in anyway, a fact I'm pretty okay with. 
I think this piece would be so fun to dress up! Throw on a super chic black hat, some chunky jewelry, and heels? Or go simple and wear some strappy sandals and a fringe cross-over bag? The result would be anything but Abnegation (is it nerdy to keep bringing up Divergent? sorry, not sorry). Shop this piece here! 

We also just joined insta, @shopeastmagnolia. Follow along for more fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's good?